Wednesday 21st October 2015 @ Station Road, Mickleover
Mickeover Sports Reds
(2) 4
(1) 5
Zvakare-2, Wallace, Belgrave
Din Chin-3, Adelaje, Owusu
Mossleyweb Man of the Match: Antonio Din Chin

Mickleover Sports Reds
1. Barker
2. Bains
3. Garbett
4. Shahi
5. Webster-Sanchez
6. Davies
7. Zvakare
8. Belgrave
9. Besong
10. Smith
11. Kelly
12. Kabandize
14. Shumba
15. Hill
16. Higgins
17. Wallace
Yellow cards:

1. Hassan Sattar
2. Callum Barrow
3. Mohammed Ali
4. Curtis Norris
5. Joseph Prole
6. Beckham Chukwoma Adelaje
7. Connor Yeoman
8. Declan Lewis
9. Antonio Din Chin
10. Prince Owusu (c)
11. Ameer Muavia
12. Carlos De Sa
14. Sereigne Mbye
16. Sean Orme
17. Ronan Hunston
Yellow cards:

Referee: ?


Mossley's academy team returned to winning ways in an exciting nine goal thriller at Mickleover Sports Reds on Wednesday afternoon.

Mossley came out fighting from the start as they had a corner whipped in by the in form Prince Owusu who picked out Antonio Din Chin who's header found the net.

Soon after a Mickleover long ball caught the left side of defence out and Ben Zvakare chipped the goalkeeper Hassan Sattar.

Mossley then went again to try and find a second. Beautiful link up play between Din Chin and Owusu found its way into the back of the mickleover net only for the linesman to flag for offside.

Mickleover responded and a ball played over the back four saw striker Zvakare 5 yards off side, the flag stayed down and he put the home side in front.

The frustrated Mossley then had to try and come from behind but couldn't get a goal before the end of the first half.

The Second half began and yet again Mossley came out all guns blazing and got what they deserved when the tricky Owusu went on a run and smashed in his 7th goal in 4 games for the Lilywhites academy, 2-2, game on.

Mickleover then went back in front when a ball was crossed and the keeper Sattar dropped the ball for Wallace to tap home a 3rd goal for Mickleover.

Mossley went again and stepped the pressure up and Declan Lewis was fouled just outside the box, Lewis whipped the free kick towards goal and the keeper tipped it into the path of Beckham Adejale who had a tap in to get Mossley back on level terms again at 3-3.

With 25 minutes left Mossley got another goal after a great tackle from right back Callum Barrow led to Prince Owusu picking the ball up unmarked and playing in Antonio Din Chin who got his second of the day to make it Mickleover 3 Mossley 4.

Mickleover's fight back wasn't over and it paid off when a 30 yard free kick was whipped in by Belgrave for it to go straight in off the post to make it 4-4.

The last 15 minutes got a little heated as tackles flew in, but it was Mossley who wanted it more and in the 90th minute they got what they deserved. Curtis Norris smashed a ball up field which found Declan Lewis who then chiped the ball into Din Chin who turned and smashed it in to the bottom corner for his hatr-trick. 5-4 Mossley who then saw the game out to earn their second win of the season.

Report by Curtis Norris

Action photos

Hat rick hero Antonio Din Chin in action at Mickeover